Saturday, March 3, 2012

OST Today: Sonic Adventure 2

Hi again! Instead of talking about a bad game, I'll talk about a good one! Today is Sonic Adventure 2 (or Sonic Adventure 2: Battle if you played on GCN). I don't know about you but I really like Sonic music, not just the Genesis stuff I'm talking about Genesis and beyond! That means the Adventure series, Sonic Heroes, Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colours and especially Sonic Generations! So I'm going to talk about two themes from SA2: City Escape and For True Story.


I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. It has been in my head since 2001 when I first played the game and I'm happy about it! It's so upbeat even though you are escaping from the military (G.U.N.). When the song first plays you can picture Sonic falling from the sky on the board from the airship and... Well... Rolling around at the speed of sound. Listening to this theme makes me want to play the game for another playthrough (I've already done it five times)!


This theme, you know it's the final battle... Sonic VS Shadow, it's what you were waiting for who is the "faker"? Who is the number one hedgehog? Well it depends on which story you play... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! This is a good theme and I like it therefore you must like it.

Luckily both of these themes were remade in Sonic Generations! Here they are!


City Escape Modern




City Escape Classic




For True Story





Well that's it. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment